Why Retro Commission your existing Building
- Average payback is 1.1 – just a bit more than one year, while the energy savings average 16%, giving you nearly immediate financial results.
- Median benefit to cost ratio is 4.5 and the energy savings are significant and remain so for up to five years.
- Cash on cash returns are 91%, meaning this truly is no gamble + the building will meet owner facility requirements.
- Non-energy benefits of RCx are extensive and off-set part or all of the initial costs of commissioning. These include:
- Equipment Replacement only when required, so you aren't replacing equipment needlessly. This process attempts to maintain the equipment in place as much as possible.
- Safe and healthy indoor environment creating healthier employees, who are more productive and take fewer days of sick leave.
- Tenant attraction, retention and long-term satisfaction directly impact your profit margin.
- Increased profit margins from cost savings make everyone happy and willing to gamble on another building.