LIFE SAFETY CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT
- Review design documents to identify inconsistencies or deficiencies in the Life Safety Design.
- Manage the bid process and assist the Team in selecting the right contractor for the project.
- Review Contractor life safety shop drawings and submittals for code compliance and coordination with other trades.
- Attend and conduct periodic life safety meetings to ensure the construction schedule for these systems is maintained.
- Review change orders for fair and reasonable costs.
- Perform periodic site walks
- Identify any deficiencies which may delay the completion of the project.
- Prepare the Construction Team and equipment for the tests to be performed by the Authorities Having Jurisdiction.
INDEPENDENT MECHANICAL SMOKE CONTROL SPECIAL INSPECTION
Successful Mechanical Smoke Control System testing requires two sets of expertise. With TMCx Solutions on your team, you have the expertise of both:
- extensive knowledge in Fire Protection Engineering
- comprehensive understanding of and experience with mechanical systems
Ask our customers -you'll find we made a positive difference for them:
- Wynn Las Vegas
- Trump Towers
- Planet Hollywood Hotel and Casino and the
- MGM Mirage City Center, one of the largest privately financed commercial projects in the world U.S.
FIRE ALARM AND AUTOMATIC SPRINKLER SYSTEM INSPECTION SERVICES
When approved by the Authority Having Jurisdiction, we can serve as the Special Inspection Agency for:
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Automatic Sprinkler Systems
- Chemical Agent Suppression Systems
- Additional life safety systems
We're proactive, not reactive, towards safety systems, TMCx Life Safety proudly continues the TMCx Solutions tradition of providing professional services with integrity.